{}

Jacks Corner

a Chance for a few old Salts to Cackle

It is currently 21 Aug 2018 10:56

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 80 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
 Post subject: Re: hospital
PostPosted: 10 Jan 2018 20:34 

Lt Lt

well its two weeks tomorrow since i went hospital, still no news so im ringing the docs in the morning..see if they have heard anything..

Profile Send private message  

PostPosted: 12 Jan 2018 18:05 

Commodore Commodore

and you know the answer - sorry you'll have to wait. . . . . . . we have other problems - them flu sufferes are taking all the beds! Well I've got news for them, some of us are suffering at home, quietly there are others with higher priorities - but of course what do I know about it? Apart from the fact this bloody flu is starting to get me down a wee tad - four weeks so far and not much better!

PostPosted: 14 Jan 2018 16:40 

Lt Lt

rang and told no news yet, daughters had that flu bug for two weeks now, and as you said not very nice,, hope you get over it soon,,you must be saving pounds as you cannot,, OR SHOULD NOT be drinking,,,ive just started on all this chocolate thats around the house,, must say the rum and the whisky bottles have taken a bit of a hammering..

PostPosted: 15 Jan 2018 19:56 

Commodore Commodore

Aye mate and thanks for your wishes, I wish your maid luck with it as well, I do believe I'm just about clear, but having said that every now and again I gets an awful bout of coughing!

The bestest cure? Simples, a nice large hot toddy then off to bed and try to get some sleep in!

You know when you'll be getting called back to the hospital mate - stands to reason really, they'll have asked you if you do any gardening and of course you'll have told of course you do, pretty good at it as well - that's your nme pencilled in for the start of spring, just when you should be out sorting out your garden you'll be dragged into hospital - chopped about a bit and told no hard work until the end of Zummer at least! Ah well better to get well for another attack at the garden next year! Does it good to lie fallow now and again!

PostPosted: 15 Jan 2018 20:44 

Lt Lt

rang again today still no results..and as for the garden it will be all planted you can be sure of that...

PostPosted: 15 Jan 2018 22:00 

Commodore Commodore

does the Sister doing the work know about it yet? Bring forth new life is after all Gods work so it's only fair that she takes her share, especually as she'll be consuming a fair amount of it!

PostPosted: 16 Jan 2018 20:10 

Lt Lt

shes still saying a little pray for me every night.. :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

PostPosted: 17 Jan 2018 18:59 

Commodore Commodore

I bet she is, be interesting what she's saying mind!

Will it be please let us have Mick back soon as we need him to dig the garden and all that. . . . :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: or will it be Lord I don't ask for much but could you please hurry up and take that good for nothing brother in law and put him to work . . . . . . . OK of course he's going down the stair isn't he? :o :o :o :o :o :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

Who knows :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?:

PostPosted: 17 Jan 2018 20:34 

Lt Lt

i rang the hospital today, told i have a appointment to see someone in march, i will be getting a letter about it..wife said shes not as worried now..and shes put my insurances away for the time being... :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

PostPosted: 20 Jan 2018 20:02 

Commodore Commodore

I can understand her not being too worried - March? that's one heck of a way away! Mind to you mate I did suggest that 'planting season' would be the time for the call!

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 80 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8