{}

Jacks Corner

a Chance for a few old Salts to Cackle

It is currently 24 Oct 2018 04:39

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 37 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
PostPosted: 12 Mar 2014 20:50 

Commodore Commodore

Blame yer bloody leader for that one Arfer Scargill - the guy who furthered the saying "I'm alright Jack I'm inboard!"

he got paid whilst all his members starved! clever little git!

Unlike the guy who's just died of a heart attack, no doubt brought upon him by his worry for his lads and lasses! what gicant of a man he was! Good Old (not so old actually) Bob Crow! Rail and Maritime Transport Union! the last of the real unions!

made up of the remnants of the National Union of Seamen and the National Union of Railwaymen -came together and became a big union looking after it people - all its people! the NUM was like them once, then they voted Scargill in, probably rigged but he still got in and ruined them! Made hissel a fortune tho'

PostPosted: 12 Mar 2014 21:18 

Lt Lt

and bob crow as died leaving a penny or two. 150,000 pounds a year plus everything else he got.

Profile Send private message  

PostPosted: 13 Mar 2014 12:54 

Commodore Commodore

Seems fair after all he did upset sucessive governments on a regular basis, now anybody who can do that has my vote........when I was in that union he did.......one of the few railwaymen I actually liked! He always stood by his people and got the best deal he could for them, which should be what a union man should be about......many are not, they tend to get corrupted easily! There again thats what most bosses are about, sheer bloody corruption!

PostPosted: 13 Mar 2014 20:09 

Lt Lt

its a sad, bad world we live in. tories, ukip, lib dems, give me, give me thats all they say. only the labour party can one trust. as the saying goes only a working man am i., car industry, shipyards, mines, the tories took the lot.. now its all run by countries from overseas. china, japan, usa, france. germany, ,yes more people in work now, if thats what you call it..part time mainly 6 pound an hour,, get that red flag out and start waving it, cameron, osbroune,clegg. alexander,hauge, smith,gome [ whatever his name is..] bloody lot of them, shoot the buggers. BY LAD IM IN A GOOD MOOD TONIGHT.

PostPosted: 13 Mar 2014 20:14 

Lt Lt

BY THE WAY BOB CROW COULD NOT DESIDE WHAT HE WANTED TO BE. NEVER DID MUCH WORK, JOINED THE COM PARTY TILL HE SAW SENSE.

PostPosted: 14 Mar 2014 12:25 

Commodore Commodore

B------s

PostPosted: 14 Mar 2014 12:31 

Commodore Commodore

In some ways Mick you are right and in others so far off the mark you are in another world! the old style Labour party YES but since Phony Blur took over they have become the biggest bunch of lying, incomptent, cheating, penny piching, stealing, self interested bunch of morons the world of government in this country has ever known - and thats their good points!

Not for nothing are they now known as the Liebour Party because thats their main stock in trade! But never fear "incompetents un-naminous" led by Compo and Clegg are catching up fast!

so thats' yer choice Blue 5h1t or Red 5h1t! Some choice!

PostPosted: 14 Mar 2014 20:53 

Lt Lt

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: now we have touched a sore piont,, still that x convict who was deported from these great shores of ours some years ago will be on your side, one of our true great labour men died today, yes tony benn. now please dont call him, a great speaker was tony. mind you thats two good tonys.,,,,now im sure you have mixed up the parties,just to remind you.[quote="safewalrus"]In some ways Mick you are right and in others so far off the mark you are in another world! the old style Labour party YES but since Phony Blur took over they have become the biggest bunch of lying, incomptent, cheating, penny piching, stealing, self interested bunch of morons .all that i agree with you, except thats what the blue nosed tories have done to this once great country.pennypinchers, thats a laugh, :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: ok for you rich people down there in the south, after all thats what the tories want, never mind scotland going it alone,, im sure cameron and all his cronies only want england to be south of watford,, by the way ARE YOU TRYING TO GET ME GOING. :lol: :lol: :lol:

PostPosted: 14 Mar 2014 21:02 

Lt Lt

LAND OF HOPE AND GLORY. MOTHER OF THE FREE. GOD WHO MADE THEE MIGHT , MADE THEE MIGHTIER YET.GET THAT RED FLAG OUT AND WAVE IT HIGH. US TOP SIDE OF WATFORD WILL BE AROUND FOR A LONG, LONG TIME TO COME.

PostPosted: 14 Mar 2014 21:46 

Commodore Commodore

True, shit does always float to the top doesn't it!

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 37 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next