{}

Jacks Corner

a Chance for a few old Salts to Cackle

It is currently 20 Sep 2018 12:32

All times are UTC [ DST ]

PostPosted: 08 Nov 2013 20:23 

Lt Lt

whats your feeling now about the marine found guilty of murder of a afgan terrorist, it made me that mad when the news came though,,two found not guilty, one guilty, just lets see what he gets, and what would happen if it had been the other way round would they had just put one bullet in the marines head.. someone should start up a petition..

Profile Send private message  

PostPosted: 08 Nov 2013 21:54 

F/CPO F/CPO

No they wouldn't have just put a bullet in his head and left it at that.
They usually gouge the eyes out, and cut off your genitalia according to reports
that have come back from serving servicemen.
Something about the eyes and balls that fascinates Arabs.
:cry:

PostPosted: 09 Nov 2013 01:48 

Commodore Commodore

disgusting springs to mind - its a war zone for heavens sake! everybody out there (as in all war zones) is under pressure to the extent that a mere civilian could not comprehend, how has anyone not involved got the temerity to tell our (or anybody elses) troops how to perform once in the field? Once trained they are shipped out there to watch their mates be slaughtered in front of them, and when they react it's their fault.....no it's not it's the politicos fault who sends them out there, amazingly enough soldiers (and sailors and airmen) are humans too and have the same frailties and problems that the rest of us have.......we who have served know this!

Its a fine time to bring the verdict into the open - Remembrance Weekend.......really gives the troops the support they need, don't help those who's time has gone either!

PostPosted: 11 Nov 2013 21:06 

Lt Lt

thats the trouble he wont know what hes about to get for another few more days,dont want it to get caught up with remembrance day now do we. anyway i went to the remembrance service yesterday, then back home to watch the march pass, looking at the naval guard bought back memories of the time i had to do a guard at trafalgar square, HIGH LIGHT OF MY TIME ON MY 2s COURSE.

PostPosted: 13 Nov 2013 21:28 

Commodore Commodore

wow Mick!!!! my 'ero! a parade in the smoke!!!

I won't say to much about my 2's course......tried my hardest to fail it but a couple of PRI's pushed me through.......I later found one of the PRI's was to be the ships PRI on my next draft! and both of them had been on the grapevine to find out how good I really was......no bugger asked me of course - I wanted to do the last Boom Defence Course in Safeguard - real Seamanship of course!! well ti was the only proper seamanship in the mob at the time!! (funnily enough there were two of us on the same 2's course put in for it and them fcuking RP wallahs delayed it so we both missed the course....and you call RP's! me I really call them, mateys

PostPosted: 04 Jan 2016 16:09 

Commodore Commodore

They are STILL kicking up about the poor guy mentioned above - the bastard was going to die anyway, he just helped him along a bit! Sergeant Blackman ( I think that's his name) was just doing his job, killing the enemy and looking after his lads. All that poor sod is doing is carrying the can for the likes of Blair, Brown and Cameron who actually sent the poor sod out there to doa job - HE DID THE JOB and got sent to PRISON for it! Some funcking army and some funcking shower of shit called politicians! And he got dismissed out of the Corps as well! Bastards!

PostPosted: 04 Jan 2016 20:28 

Lt Lt

and now they are looking into more cases like his,, just how sick is that...

PostPosted: 04 Jan 2016 22:05 

Commodore Commodore

Aye, tis a sad state of affairs when your own people what sent you off to war are now blaming you for it! Makes you wonder how much ISIS is paying the arseholes to cheat on their own!

And when those black flag waving rabid dogs come storming over the hill what will that lot be doing, hiding and asking those they locked up for doing their bidding last time to pull them out of the shit!

Trouble is we know they (and us if need be) will go back to the firing step and carry on, knowing damn well that after it the politicians etc. will wash their hands, say it wasn't me, I'd had nothing to do with it!